We believe in:
The divine inspiration of Holy Scripture and its consequent entire trustworthiness and supreme authority in all matters of faith and conduct.
The universal sinfulness and guilt of fallen man making him subject to God's wrath and condemnation.
The substitutionary sacrifice of the incarnate Son of God as the sole and all sufficient ground of redemption from the guilt and power of sin and from its eternal consequences.
The justification of the sinner solely by the grace of God through faith in Christ crucified and risen from the dead.
The illuminating regenerating indwelling and sanctifying work of God the Holy Spirit.
The priesthood of all believers who form the universal Church the Body of which Christ is the head and which is committed by His command to the proclamation of the Gospel throughout the world.
The expectation of the personal visible return of the Lord Jesus Christ in power and Glory.
The eternal condemnation of the wicked and the eternal blessedness of the redeemed.
In a nutshell, we believe in:
1. The Bible — God wrote the book thorugh man!
2. God — Three in One! Father, Son and Holy Spirit
3. Human Beings — God’s image bearers.
4. Eternity — Somewhere forever.
5. Salvation — God’s only way.
6. Eternal Security — Believers endure to the end
7. Water Baptism
8. Holy Communion
9. Baptism of the Holy Spirit
10. The Church — God’s design for community
Our purpose is:
To love God and love people while making more and better followers of Christ. (Matthew 22:37-40; 28:19-20.)